Amazing cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: January 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Victory
This was my first cruise and I was amazed. Loved every minute if it and I feel like I took dull advantage! Will probably cruise with carnival in the future

Really great selection of good tasting food at all times. Love the 24 hour ice cream and hot chocolate/coffee!!

There were so many fun things to do I felt like I always had multiple great options. Karaoke was a blast! Comedy club was hilarious and everything else was great too!

Super friendly and approachable!

No complaints here

Room was great but air conditioning could have been a little cooler\, and I was told there would be amenities such as toothbrush\, Advil\, etc. but had to go out and buy my own on the island. Minor complaint. Beds were comfortable and room was actually not as small as I expected.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Nothing!

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!