Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Amazing cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

This was my first cruise and I was amazed. Loved every minute if it and I feel like I took dull advantage! Will probably cruise with carnival in the future

Pros: Everything

Cons: Nothing!

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

There were so many fun things to do I felt like I always had multiple great options. Karaoke was a blast! Comedy club was hilarious and everything else was great too!
Super friendly and approachable!
Room was great but air conditioning could have been a little cooler\, and I was told there would be amenities such as toothbrush\, Advil\, etc. but had to go out and buy my own on the island. Minor complaint. Beds were comfortable and room was actually not as small as I expected.
Really great selection of good tasting food at all times. Love the 24 hour ice cream and hot chocolate/coffee!!
No complaints here