Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good times!

Sail Date: February 12, 2015

My husband and I enjoyed ourselves. I do wish we had more time in Mexico. But other than that it was a fun experience for both of us. Food was great! Staff was warm and welcoming. Great time!

This room is near the back of the boat and close to the engines. Our room rumbled every time we were leaving one port to go to the next. It was more nerve wrecking than annoying. However, our room was kept neat and the housekeeping staff was really nice and spoke every time we left our room.