Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Likes and dislikes

Sail Date: January 05, 2015

Overall this was a decent cruise.  Our wait staff at the formal breakfast and dinner, particularly at the dinner, were OUTSTANDING!!!!!  They were attentive, professional, and friendly.  Our room steward was equally respectful and prompt in taking care of our room.  The movies on the deck were enjoyable, although a broader taste of films would have been nice.

The layout of the ship was confusing at times.  Some simple signs would have helped such as fore and aft of the ship as well as some very clear indicators on the ship format guides (both paper and as available on the ships) that showed when there was no through access.  I did not like having my picture taken or "shots of the day" particularly when at the formal dining.  I can order a drink myself if I want one.

Overall a nice cruise and a good mix of people (some other cruises we have been on were geared toward one age group only).

confusing layout
Food options were great
Got what we paid for as expected. Bed was uncomfortable; too firm
Both for state room and formal dining. They were the best.
Movies were all of same category. Would have been nice to have another smaller location for other styles of movies. All the trivia was in the casino area where it was smoke filled. as such we did not get to try any trivia.
Did not use.

Get to know the layout first thing as well as what levels are all the way through.