Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Jan 15-19 Carnival Cruise

Sail Date: January 15, 2015

HappyIt was a very nice cruise... dining was excellent especially the servers like Elena, Emilio and Sumanto... thank you to the chef who cooked our request for chicken adobo - yuuummmy!  Our Oceanview room is good and room service was excellent, we always get fresh towels... I had fun with all the activities - dancers are good esp. Matthew and salute to Marcelo (Marshmallow), the show director.. bands were good too and it was nice listening to Music in Motion with their 60's music... I danced sooooo much in that area, but my husband cannot stand the smell of the smoke since it is closed to the casino... I would like to suggest that the Music in Motion should have their own exclusive room.  Water in Cozumel Mexico was not excellent... I got lots of allergies and itchiness due to the weeds on the ocean.

it's huge
servers like Elena, Emilio and Sumanto were gooood and niiiiiice
clean... we always get fresh towels
I liked the Music in Motion but not their location by the casino w/c is too smoky.
it was wonderful learning some dance steps
I got lots of allergies and itchiness due lots of weeds on the ocean... water is dirty .. it's not what we expected of blue, green clear water
Miami, Florida
Very Organized and nice people at the counter
Key West, Florida
for snorkeling but the water by seaside is not what we expected like the one in Coco Cay

It is a good idea to have the Lido area on the 9th floor open late for pizza... Music and Motion should be in an exclusive non-smoking room.
Overall it was wonderful cruising with Carnival Cruise Line