good experience but missing clothes from room

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: January 01, 2015
Ship: Carnival Victory

I had lots of fun and good shows.  But my room  I had my husbands green and white shorts hanging on the towel rack and next thing I know it was gone after my room staff cleaned up.

I asked our room stewart  Mohammed and he said he did not see it.  I asked if he accidentally got it stuck with the sheets or towels and he said that the laundry people would have caught it.

I asked lost and found and they said they did not have it.

same food for buffet but dining room was great

great comedians

great crew except for my missing shorts someone took

no need for a couch in room if you are adding a rollaway bed.

Becareful with excursions ask lots of questions. Also watch stewards for missing clothes.