Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

good experience but missing clothes from room

Sail Date: January 01, 2015

I had lots of fun and good shows.  But my room  I had my husbands green and white shorts hanging on the towel rack and next thing I know it was gone after my room staff cleaned up.

I asked our room stewart  Mohammed and he said he did not see it.  I asked if he accidentally got it stuck with the sheets or towels and he said that the laundry people would have caught it.

I asked lost and found and they said they did not have it.

same food for buffet but dining room was great
great crew except for my missing shorts someone took
great comedians
the waverunner, snorkel and beach excursion was not worth the money. We did not get anytime on the beach. We did not get to the event till 3:30pm and then only had 1/2 hour snorkel (nothing to see) and then only 1/2 hour wave runner. They said the excursion was for 3 hours so we did not get the time alloted. UNFAIR!!! they should tell the truth. It was 89.00 a person for this excursion and we only got 1 hour of fun and the rest was all their talking and wasting time. And then they said the beach clothes on Saturday at 5pm so we had to leave. The excursion they said to meet at 2:30 on the pier and if it is 3 hours how is it that the beach closes at 5pm. It was unfair!!!
no need for a couch in room if you are adding a rollaway bed.

Becareful with excursions ask lots of questions. Also watch stewards for missing clothes.