Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Downgraded Experience

Sail Date: December 18, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was our first family cruise but second cruise for my wife and I. This was not a cruise idea for active families. I would recommend booking a bigger ship. Lines were always long for sub par food. The fresh fruit was pretty good and breakfast was okay, but everything else was huh. Benny and Beni our waiters were great and Vincent our steward was awesome. Expected better from Carnival. The teen functions were okay, but may want to book a boat with more amenities. Security had to deal with some underage drinking, but I blame the parents not Carnival. This cruise is better for adult parties.

Ok but not great
Food was not that good
Steward and formal dining was good. The other staff spoke very little English
Creative staff has some work to do. "Ms. Fluffy" was the key to most fun.
Creative Staff has some work to do.
Creative Staff has some work to do.
Nice but expensive. May want to wait to get on the island and negotiate.
Large and clean