Wasn't the best, but it was a vacation none the less!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 29, 2014
Ship: Carnival Victory

This was not my first cruise nor was it my first cruise on Carnival Cruise lines.  The cruise was okay, I did not think that they had enough variety of activities to meet mosts taste, also alot of time the activities that majority of people would want to attend would be scheduled during the dinner hours so it was choose the show or choose a nice dinner.  The most disappointing was we were unable to make the most desired stop of the trip Ocho Rios, Jamaica!  I will be cruising again next year however this time I am choosing a different ship, maybe it will be just as fun as the Carnival Glory was.

Main Dining room food was wonderful, all other areas was okay.

Rather boring compared to Carnival Glory experience.

Not enough variety. Comedy show was wonderful.

Main Dining room staff has always been the best on all cruises that I have been on however the room staff was better on the Carnival Glory than on the Victory

This ship was slightly older is decor.

Very spacious!
Purchase your excursion at the port, its a lot cheaper!