Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wasn't the best, but it was a vacation none the less!

Sail Date: November 29, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was not my first cruise nor was it my first cruise on Carnival Cruise lines.  The cruise was okay, I did not think that they had enough variety of activities to meet mosts taste, also alot of time the activities that majority of people would want to attend would be scheduled during the dinner hours so it was choose the show or choose a nice dinner.  The most disappointing was we were unable to make the most desired stop of the trip Ocho Rios, Jamaica!  I will be cruising again next year however this time I am choosing a different ship, maybe it will be just as fun as the Carnival Glory was.

This ship was slightly older is decor.
Main Dining room food was wonderful, all other areas was okay.
Main Dining room staff has always been the best on all cruises that I have been on however the room staff was better on the Carnival Glory than on the Victory
Not enough variety. Comedy show was wonderful.
Rather boring compared to Carnival Glory experience.
Only went to one of the two destinations because they cancelled our stop in Jamaica.
Very spacious!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Purchase your excursion at the port, its a lot cheaper!