Poor experience

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 29, 2014

I have cruised with Carnival before and that experience was great. this time Carnival did not create an atmosphere that prepared us for a Caribbean visit. The entertainment that I witnessed, did not have any Caribbean music, there was very little if any foreign singers, reggae, entertainers, or bands.... Creating the atmosphere of what is to come is very important to my vacation but it did not happen on this ship.

I doubt I will travel Carnival again...

I am Vegan and I had to stop going to the dining room because there wasn't anything that I could eat.

na