Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First Cruise

Sail Date: November 24, 2014

Hi I'm Randy Frazer, and I had the best time ever on the Carnival Victory. It was my first cruise and I went with my wife for our honeymoon. The staff was amazing. The food was awesome. I will definitely be cruising again. I would however like to see a pool table on my next cruise. But I didn't let that get me down. I did enjoy the convenience of unlimited 24 hour food service. The Serenity Deck was very relaxing and kid free. The shows were entertaining.   Carnival Rocks!!

Cruise Photos

Server: Budi-Budi Steward: Joe
Wish there was a pool table
Fun games to play.
Loved the all inclusive at Grand Turks

If you want to have a great time then you have to get involved in the activities and shows. Sit as close to the front as possible for the shows.