First Cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 24, 2014
Ship: Carnival Victory

Hi I'm Randy Frazer, and I had the best time ever on the Carnival Victory. It was my first cruise and I went with my wife for our honeymoon. The staff was amazing. The food was awesome. I will definitely be cruising again. I would however like to see a pool table on my next cruise. But I didn't let that get me down. I did enjoy the convenience of unlimited 24 hour food service. The Serenity Deck was very relaxing and kid free. The shows were entertaining.   Carnival Rocks!!

Fun games to play.

Wish there was a pool table

Server: Budi-Budi Steward: Joe

If you want to have a great time then you have to get involved in the activities and shows. Sit as close to the front as possible for the shows.