Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Penny and Dimed and left in a lot of lines.

Sail Date: November 15, 2014

I knew to expect hefty prices on drinks and and excursions I didn't expect the standard for a drink was to take a glass fill it with ice and pour a little alcohol and the rest with chasers in the drink. For what I'm paying $8 dollars before gratuity. I was hoping to get more than just ice and soda. After waiting in lines getting on the ship don't expect anything different going to the events they have everyday. If you didn't want to stand in the comedy showroom you have to get there 30+ minutes ahead of time. The last thing I want to do on my vacation is stand in line.

The only food 24/hour could have been much much better, aka the Pizza
They did a wonderful job.
It was hard to waive people down to get a drink but I think that is more of the ships design fault. The employees were excellent and friendly.
lines for entertainment were bad, but the shows themselves were good.
Again the lines were upsetting, not enough free activities I felt like I traded a week off at home for a week walking around a overprice mall with a good view.
Destinations were fun, I wish there were cheaper excursions.
Miami, Florida
The taxi is a better deal than provided trolly.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Bobsled wasn't worth it or the Dunes Falls.
George Town, Grand Cayman

Thought you brought enough? you were wrong.