Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First Cruise Well Worth It

Sail Date: July 12, 2014

Went on the Duck Commander cruise, July 17-21. This is hard to review in that the Victory was chartered by Premier Christian Cruise, so I'll keep this focused mainly on the boat and staff.  I was very surprised by the quality of the fitness room.  It far exceeded my expectations.  Meals were amazing and staff were all friendly ... very good time.  I took the advice of an earlier review and upgraded from an interior cabin to a balcony ... certainly the way to go.  Dont cheap out, pay the extra, it was worth having our own little retreat area.  My wife and two teens all had enough room.  Son slept on a cot, daughter slept on the drop down, and the bed my wife and I had was wider than our bed at home.  Will cruise again for sure.

Overwhelming when you first get on the boat. Should have researched the layout a bit more as this boat has a section in the middle that causes confusion when trying to get around it. I have read this boat is somewhat out dated, but nothing really stood out as I have no other experience.