First Time Cruiser

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 09, 2014
Ship: Carnival Victory
Cabin Number: GUAR

This was my first time cruising and just like I was told, I'm addicted!!

It was an amazing experience! The food(!!), entertainment, customer/passenger service and sights were all OUTSTANDING! At first I was a bit overwhwelmed at the size of the ship and how many people there were, however the organization (safety trainings, shore excusions, mealtime, events, etc) was fantastic. It was amazing to meet people from all over the world (staff included) - some of whom will be friends for life. Honestly, I've never felt more rejuvenated!

A MAZ ING dinner service: staff was SO friendly and entertaining

LOVE the daily intineraries

I love that there were multiple activities that the audience could participate in

I dont have kids... but I will say that it seemed like the ones on board were not underfoot and were happily occupied

Outstanding! Many individuals went above and beyond for me

There's something for everyone (and every mood): games, shows, kids areas, adults only (Serenity deck is beautiful!)

Plenty of room for just me :)

Serenity Deck laaate night is heaven on earth! It is beautifully designed & the ocean breeze was perfect.

can't really say, didn't stay here
My excursion included a meal (possibly the best of my life), drink, and spot on a private beach. AWEsome
BEAUTIFUL waters!