Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First Time Cruiser

Sail Date: June 09, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

This was my first time cruising and just like I was told, I'm addicted!!

It was an amazing experience! The food(!!), entertainment, customer/passenger service and sights were all OUTSTANDING! At first I was a bit overwhwelmed at the size of the ship and how many people there were, however the organization (safety trainings, shore excusions, mealtime, events, etc) was fantastic. It was amazing to meet people from all over the world (staff included) - some of whom will be friends for life. Honestly, I've never felt more rejuvenated!

There's something for everyone (and every mood): games, shows, kids areas, adults only (Serenity deck is beautiful!)
A MAZ ING dinner service: staff was SO friendly and entertaining
Outstanding! Many individuals went above and beyond for me
I love that there were multiple activities that the audience could participate in
Children's Programs I dont have kids... but I will say that it seemed like the ones on board were not underfoot and were happily occupied
LOVE the daily intineraries
Plenty of room for just me :)
Miami, Florida
can't really say, didn't stay here
Grand Turk Island
My excursion included a meal (possibly the best of my life), drink, and spot on a private beach. AWEsome
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
BEAUTIFUL waters!
lots of shopping

Serenity Deck laaate night is heaven on earth! It is beautifully designed & the ocean breeze was perfect.