Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First Cruise - Great Experience

Sail Date: June 09, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

Yes,the Carnivaal Victory cruise was an excellent experience. The amazing staff  [ dining: Andie, Daniel; Donald; Leeroy ],  [cabin attendant: Ricky ],   [Spa Technician: Aru ]  were very very professional in their services, and were attentive and pleasing to spend this time with. All my needs & expectations were exceeded. The food and presentation, and service were excellent. My cabin was always attended to. The Spa Attendant provided me the best Spa experience I have ever experienced, and I recommend her very highly for great results. The additional cruise staff were also great. This was a safe trip which included a initial requirement for emergency guidelines. We began our cruise in Miami, then to Grand Turks, followed by Half Moon Cay, and lastly on to Nassau. The ports were busy and fun. There were numerous excursions in port and plenty of acivities onboard, too. We were entertained by the truly awesome Varoom - they pleased us with two great shows. We met some interesting & fun people and had a wonderful time. I was overall very pleased with this cruise and rate it with five stars.

The ship was always clean.
Food and Dining Excellent food - all meals and room service.
Excellent. [Dining: Andi; Daniel, Donald, Leeroy] [Cabin: Ricky]. [Spa Technician: Aru ]
Great show: Varoom was really great. Comedian: Didn't enjoy.
Children's Programs n/a
Plenty of choices
Enjoyed every port: Grand Turks; Half Moon Cay; Nassau.
Very good accomadations.
Miami, Florida
A little congested going in and returning. But that was expected
Grand Turk Island
Excellent
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Beautiful. Excellent
Incredibly beautiful. Atlantis was awesome. I needed more time to experience it all

Breakfast at the Lido is great. You can also opt for room service. Some reviews complain about children.. if that is not comfortable for you, then please book while school is in session. the children on our cruise were well behaved.