Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise

Sail Date: May 17, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

I have been on 3 cruises prior to this one and this one was the most fun I have experienced on a cruise. The punch line comedy was hilarious and the shows were great. The housekeeping was excellent. I believe Arnold was his name our room was well kept and he was pleasant. The club was rocking every night and the cruise director was entertaining. The staff overall was great. The food was excellent but Captains Night the lobster wasn't so good. Overall I had an amazing time. I didn't get off the port in Jamaica but I did get off at the Caymans and it was beautiful. I would definitely recommend this cruise to anyone. Great a Time !!!

Great it's an older ship but it looks great
Food was great , chopsticks was very good. The Captains dinner could of been better. All of the lobster at my table was over cooked.
Pleasant staff
The comedy club was hilarious. The shows amazing .
Great it was always something to do. The lido deck party was awesome!
Destinations and Excursions Didn't do any excursions