Great Cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 17, 2014
Ship: Carnival Victory
Cabin Number: GUAR

I have been on 3 cruises prior to this one and this one was the most fun I have experienced on a cruise. The punch line comedy was hilarious and the shows were great. The housekeeping was excellent. I believe Arnold was his name our room was well kept and he was pleasant. The club was rocking every night and the cruise director was entertaining. The staff overall was great. The food was excellent but Captains Night the lobster wasn't so good. Overall I had an amazing time. I didn't get off the port in Jamaica but I did get off at the Caymans and it was beautiful. I would definitely recommend this cruise to anyone. Great a Time !!!

Food was great , chopsticks was very good. The Captains dinner could of been better. All of the lobster at my table was over cooked.

Great it was always something to do. The lido deck party was awesome!

The comedy club was hilarious. The shows amazing .

Pleasant staff

Great it's an older ship but it looks great