An expirence that I will never forget!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 28, 2014
Ship: Carnival Victory
Cabin Number: GUAR

This was our first cruise (my husband and I) and it was amazing.  The entire staff were great special the gentleman that was in charge of anything that we needed in our stateroom.  "Mr. Mohamed" Every day when we saw him he always asked if we need anything or if everything was ok.  His energy is contages, he always had a smile and was happy to serve.  Great customer service!!!  We really enjoyed their comedy show "Pierce Crews" had us laughing until it hurt.  It was a fabulus vacation, everyone was very happy and enjoying themself it was like the entire cruise in the ship was under an magic spell of happines.   Carnival Victory you will not regreat it, they are the best!

Food good, diner great!

You will never be bord.

Good, I wish that they would update their music (I like oldies but, up to date music would be great for all ages on borad)

I didn't have any kids with me but, from that i saw they looked like they were having fun.

Awsome!! Outstanding customer service

Great, very clean and beautiful !

Spacious, beautiful and clean!!

You need to see their comedy show it's a must, specially the adult schedule show. If you are someone that likes to try their luck you definitely need to stop by the casino. Their photographers are a must too, great pics!!!

Very nice.
It's a little overwhleming the vendors but, if you say no thank you and stand by it you will be ok.
Very nice, people are very nice and laid back.