Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 night Key West/Cozumel

Sail Date: March 01, 2014

The overall cleanliness of the ship was very good. The staff was reasonably friendly, but not overly friendly like on past cruises I have taken. The buffet lines on the Victory cruise ship are the same everyday... the food was adequate but not exceptionally good.

Pros: The weather was nice

Cons: Same food served everyday

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

Although edible, most of the food was nothing to brag about.
The stateroom was clean and adequate for someone who would not spend a lot of time there. I had taken a person new to cruises with me and had talked about the towel animals that were left everyday on my bed in past cruises...there were none this time, not a big deal but still something a little extra that leaves a good impression
No one was exceptionally rude nor where they exceptionally friendly.
The only show I attended this cruise was the comedy show. It was pretty good but very short