Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My birthday cruise

Sail Date: March 17, 2014

The staff was very friendly and professional . The food was great always hostname fresh. The entertainment was great...I felt as though we always had something to do. Every one was very energetic and kept your spirits up. I was one of my best experiences so far with Carnival

Take into consideration the gratuity for the staff and also your soda and alcoholic beverages are not free so plan for those items. Also take advantage of the breakfast it waa great!