The best cruise in years

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Victory
Having served on many sizes of ships in the Navy, I was impressed by the size of the Carnival Victory ship as was my sister who I treated to a cruise with me. You never felt squeezed in at any time and the staff onboard was fantastic.

Food was outstanding with enough choices to satisfy the picky eaters. We had late dining at 8:15pm and it turned out great.

Entertainment staff and performers went the extra mile to provide great entertainment.

Even though I was not traveling with children. I never saw any children upset and the ship catered to everyone.

Staff never complained and went out of their way to satisfy even the grumpy , inconsiderate and drunk passengers.

All areas on the ship were designed properly and the staff worked round the clock to make sure all needs were met no matter how small they were.

We had a balcony stateroom and the size was perfect.

Pros: Carnival staff and employees went out of their way to ensure all passengers were taken care of properly.

Cons: Nothing, everyone was very helpful.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!