Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Vacation

Sail Date: October 28, 2013

Cabin: GUAR

My husband and I booked a cruise to celebrate our ten-year wedding anniversary.  We're a young couple and felt this trip would be a fun and affordable way to celebrate our nuptials.  Booking online was fast and convenient.  I was able to book, register, print our boarding passes and luggage tags all online.  It was great and made boarding and exiting the ship very convenient.  I would recommend this for anyone.  Once on the ship, the staff was very welcoming and the accommodations were great! The entire ship stayed clean the entire time.  It's amazing how hard the staff works to keep customers comfortable and satisfied!