Our first Cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival Victory

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: September 16, 2013

Ship: Carnival Victory

Review Summary

6 of us friends decided to take a cruise. Not one of us knew what to expect, so we were ready for anything. Well the bar has been set and it is high. We all loved every minute of the journey. The Staff was so welcoming. Each of them did their jobs with such precision and attention to detail. Everyone on board was helpful.

The first day into our trip, we started planning for another one.

Carnival has become our vacation of choice. The destinations are so gorgeous, pristine, and well cared for. As were we.

The chefs on board on talented beyond belief. The food was amazing. From the alligator fritters all the way down to the pizza, the food was delicious. Our dining room servers made us all feel like royalty. Robert was one of our head server and he looked after us like family.

Thank you to all of your staff for making this the best vacation I  have ever had. I look forward to each and every cruise that I will take from now on.

Ship Experiences

Utterly Amazing

As a dancer, I enjoyed the shows!

I rarely saw a child on this trip.

Go to the informational meeting if this is your first cruise. So much info!!!