Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not what I expected

Sail Date: September 26, 2013

This was my first cruise and boarding was expeditious, I was just suprised that once aboard the ship, there were no immediate guides. Our room service immaculate, Louie was our attendant with a pleasant attitude deserved a lot more than we could afford (the towel animals really nice).

The food was great even though we realize on the second day we hadnt been eating in the right diner-not a real problem.  Around the pool sometimes got abit out of control, one cruiser decided to get in the jacuzzi with a plate of food versus a drink, some guests thought  running and yelling down the halls was okay as well.

Attendants and servers worked so hard and didnt make much eye contact nor conversation. The last night at dinner the servers had to stop serving, aligned themselves on the stairs and sang for us. Not sure of the title but they thanked us for coming..said  they would miss us and to come back....Wow! I hope they are getting paid a decent salary because they over work.

One suggestion is that Pixel Gallery would put the pictures on a site to allow additional purchases if you change your mind.

Key West the best, regretfully though it was the shortest dock.  Cozumel was least enjoyable, next time i'll be sure to bring someone who loves to haggle and bargain. Over all it was  wonderful trip! I am planning next one

I wish the motown performances were more authentic
Onboard Activities 1st timers need a little more direction
Miami, Florida
Key West, Florida
Beautiful Place...need to spend the longest time at this dock.
I will have to be sure to see the beautiful parts the next time.

take notice where you're suppose to be eating.

1 Comment