Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival exceed my low expectations

Sail Date: September 21, 2013

This is my first cruise, and I had low expecations prior to coming.

Upon arrival, Carnival more than met my low expecations, and I have a wonederful time on the cruise. Customer service from the Cruise employee was for the most part outstanding, highest marks for Hkeeping, and Dinning Room. The only negative regarding was the Latin Band. Mediocre at best. Was not in tune to the audience. The area where Carnival can improve more, is to increase quality of entertainers. latin Band was the weakest amongst entertainers of Victory cruise.
Latin Bank browught down average