Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

family cruise

Sail Date: August 24, 2013

we had a very nice time on this cruise, our room did not have a refrigerator which I was surprised because my husband and I last cruise w/ carnival (legend ship) had a refrigerator. We wanted a family friendly cruise and for the value this was it. This was a 5 day cruise and it was just enough of a break. A lot of the same things were on this ship as the other cruise. The entertainment was great and as usual there was always something going on. This is the trip to take if you want to get away for 5 days and still have time left for vacation at home.
no refrigerator & outside light did not work
our steward i still dont know his name, dining room staff excellent
Children's Programs n/a
Onboard Activities n/a
I wasnt imressed w/ Jamaica but we made the best of it

The dining room food was great- our waitstaff team Donovan & Joyce were absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!! we had other servers for one night they were good too, but we spent 4 of the 5 dinners w/ Donovan great great great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comment