Overall Customer service needs help but stateroom housecleaner was amazing

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Victory
Obnoxious cruisers stayed across the hall from my family and I. Every night they would return to their cabin at 3/4 am and make noise ranging from yelling, loud laughter and music. I reported to guest relations/security every night and it took them over 20 minutes to address the uncivilized crowd while the noise just lingered on. There was also a challenge getting the staff to provide directions to main attractions/rooms on board. It appeared as if it was the entire staff's first time onboard. I found that some of the buffet staff was not very friendly. I'm sure they are overworked but that's certainly not my fault.

More veggie choices needed

Comedy shows were good

Needs more versatility

Dining room staff not friendly, hard to get directions, security slow, guest relations unattentive

Pools are very small

Housekeeping very attentive, couldne get a working remote until last day however
Plenty to do
Not much to do

Cozumel, Mexico Did not visit port

Loved the city, Paradise Beach was amazing, taxi drivers very friendly. We visited Dolphinaris, expensive and so are the photos but good experience. I purchased photos on a CDand noticed when I got home, it took them almost 2 1/2 weeks to retrieve my photos, check your photos before you leave!!