Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Overall Customer service needs help but stateroom housecleaner was amazing

Sail Date: August 01, 2013

Obnoxious cruisers stayed across the hall from my family and I. Every night they would return to their cabin at 3/4 am and make noise ranging from yelling, loud laughter and music. I reported to guest relations/security every night and it took them over 20 minutes to address the uncivilized crowd while the noise just lingered on. There was also a challenge getting the staff to provide directions to main attractions/rooms on board. It appeared as if it was the entire staff's first time onboard. I found that some of the buffet staff was not very friendly. I'm sure they are overworked but that's certainly not my fault.
Pools are very small
More veggie choices needed
Housekeeping very attentive, couldne get a working remote until last day however
Service and Staff Dining room staff not friendly, hard to get directions, security slow, guest relations unattentive
Needs more versatility
Comedy shows were good
Best part of the trip hands down
Miami, Florida
Plenty to do
Key West, Florida
Not much to do
Cozumel, Mexico Loved the city, Paradise Beach was amazing, taxi drivers very friendly. We visited Dolphinaris, expensive and so are the photos but good experience. I purchased photos on a CDand noticed when I got home, it took them almost 2 1/2 weeks to retrieve my photos, check your photos before you leave!!