Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Victory cruise

Sail Date: June 29, 2013

We cruised on the Carnival Victory to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary. At first, I was somewhat Leary about sailing on this ship because I had read so many negative reviews. Our experience on this cruise was far from anything negative. First of all, the service we received was right on point. The very first day, we had a plumbing issue. I told the cabin steward, we left our and we returned, the problem was fixed. The food was absolutely delicious. My husband asked for sliced tomatoes every night at dinner, he got them with no problem. The shows were great and there is plenty of activities on the ship to keep you entertained. The only negative that I have to say about the ship is it is smaller than what I have sailed and the Victory does not have enough shops. There were only two.
They were doing alot of repair work while we were sailing.

To beat the crowds for breakfast, get up and go early.