Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My first cruise.

Sail Date: May 22, 2013

I never pictured myself actually being one to go on a cruise, but now I'm so glad that I had the opportunity. My dad took the family on our very first cruise to the Caribbean this summer. It was truly amazing!

Everyone of the staff works so hard to make sure everything is taken care of for you simply to relax and have a good time. They are always courteous and willing to serve. We got to know our wait staff and house keeping; they are amazing people and made us feel like family! We really miss them!

I loved the internationalism, people from all over the world either working together on board or simply enjoying the cruise. I really appreciated that and wished that I could experience that more everyday.

We had a little issue arise with the Tux's that we had rented. Once we were on our way we had discovered that our Tux's had been sent to the wrong destination. This was not Carnival's fault, but the vendor they use to rent out the Tux's, despite all of this, Carnival gave us a full refund of our Tux cost and went to their wait staff and found what looked like new Tuxs our size that we could use for the remainder of our voyage. I was absolutely amazed that they did this for us. We were all truly grateful. The lady in charge of the Tux rentals actually came to our room and measured us for them, and personally took them and had them pressed for us, she was amazing.

For five days, you guys made me feel like someone special, like royalty. I will always remember that. Thanks so much for an amazing time.

God Bless!
Children's Programs N/A. Seemed like they had lots of fun children's programs from the sound of it.
Honestly I enjoyed being on the ship more than our cruise destinations. The bar-b-que at half-moon-cay was amazing.