Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

50/50 experence

Sail Date: June 10, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Thought the entertainment was too much the same ( musical/dance) Also maybe make it 8 pm instead of 9 or 9:30 pm. Just too late for some folks.
The food in the dinning room was great but They never altered the
breakfast or lunch menus. They need to check there web sites as other
excursions make it seem like your booking them with the cruise and you are not which almost caused me to miss the ship leaving Nassau. They tell you to take a valid ID but they should tell you to take your passport in case you get left. I do want a message to get to the captain that I sure am glad he waited as long as he did. I don't know what I would have done if I was left. Maybe they should make some suggestions just in case this happens to a passenger
I don't think I will do another cruise to the Bahamas.
kept me in ice when he found out that I needed to ice my knee often
Dance lessons were by the bar and there was no room to dance. The shows were all the same. Musical?dance
Could have had more
Did not recieve a refund on an excursion that did not get all done because of too high a waves. Thought they could have refunded half. I paid $ 149.98 for excursions and was only refunded $ 94.98. These were of no falt of mine.
Miami, Florida
Parking for the week was $100. And you had to wait outside till they let you on.
Grand Turk Island
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
The lunch served was the best for the whole trip. Nice beach for the kids and adults