Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Special times with grandaugther:))

Sail Date: June 06, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We had a great time on our Carnival cruise...first time on Carnival..been on a few..Princess, Royal Caribbean, NCL I would cruise again with tem! Service was great and the entertaiment fantastic! the FUN Cruise! I just took my oldest grandaugther with me...before she's older...she love it! it was a special time...all about her! (she did miss Mom n brother) but after a dozen trips to the Icecream and lemonade stand (per day) she got over it:))..just kidding.

We love the pools...but with young children I recomend doing/using it in the early part of the day...before the older/party people... is ok...everybody is there to enjoy!