Just too crowded for my 11th cruise experience.

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 06, 2013
Ship: Carnival Victory
I am a seasoned cruise person and usually don't travel on Carnival. The people as far as the staff overall was fine. I must say that one of our waiters wasn't as nice as I have experienced in the past. I wouldn't go on Carnival again. It was not my first choice but it had the itinerary that my family wanted. There were so many people and it was always lines for food on the Lido deck. Hard to get settled looking for a place to eat. Lots and lots of walking since this was a large ship. The entertainment and activities were varied and I know people seemed to really be enjoying themselves. I just feel it was not as classy as I'm used to on other lines. I think I would recommend to couples and families on a budget though.

Food was better in the dining room than on Lido deck.

Went to Bingo but didn't do much else except go to the casino.

I didn't do much except go to the casino which I really loved.

A great Camp Carnival that my grandson really loved. It was awesome!

Our cabin steward did a good job as did some of the wait staff.

It was fine and looked decent.

We had three in a room and it was fine for us.

Get ready to do a lot of walking as this is a large ship. Know where the elevators are in the center of the ship and try to use them to cut down on a lot of extra walking. You have to pay for everything such as sodas, and drinks.