Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 28, 2013

I'll Be Straight ToThe Point. The Ship's Decor Is Horrendous, The Food Was Horrible, The Staff (Most, Not All) Were Unfriendly And Lacked Personality. I Am A Cruiser But I Will Not Be Cruising With Carnival Anymore. Carnival Can Have My Gold Status Back Because I Won't Be Needing It.
I've had frozen food that was better
very dark for a great night sleep
most, but not all. more bad than good
OMG, I can remember when carnival had excellent las vagas style shows, but the crap they're calling "award winning," I've seen better on the street corners.
Children's Programs n/a
I was glad to get off of the ship

Just Eat The Pizza But Ask Them To Make You A Fresh One And Be Ready For Him To Pile Your Pizza One On Top Of The Other Like Pig Slop.