Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Hidden expenses

Sail Date: March 04, 2013

The cruise was very good. The food was great and the guests we met were very nice. There was not enough opportunity to do social dancing. The biggest drawback was the hidden expenses. I ended up with approximately $400 in charges with $200 that I could not account for. So, watch the hidden charges that you don't even know you are incurring. I bought 4 drinks total and some limited merchandise yet had that kind of charge. I will be careful on any other cruises on this cruise line because I don't think I spent what was charged to me.

Watch your spending on a daily basis because the ship accounts for it much differently than you will.