Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

overal service

Sail Date: February 18, 2013

This is my 7th cruise with Carnival, and have to save this one was disappointing.
Service was slow in dinning room. Took 2 -2 1/2 for dinner in the dinning room. Elegent nite was terrible the prime rib was cold and the baked potatoe tasted like it was cooked the day before and reheated a couple times. The rest of the eating areas were always lined up, by the time you got your food and found a table it was always cold. It seemed like there was too many people on the ship for the size. We could never find a lounge chair on the lido deck. People were putting their towels on them and never coming back. Even though they announced about saving chairs and after 20 minutes towels would be removed but I never saw any towels removed. Punchliners comedy entertainment was silly, I think he told 2 jokes which I heard before and 1 story a total of 25 minutes. We were suppose to be beside another couple we were travelling with, we were told we were across from each other same hall, when we actually were in opposit sides of the ship. We were in the same area as a large amount of children who constantly ran up and down the halls late in the nite sometimes until midnite. One recommendation might be to put all children at one end of the ship. I have children and grandchildren so I love children but these children were out of control and had no respect for anyone who might be trying to sleep. Also we were on Upper deck 6, which was directly above floor 5, carrebean lounge, which was very loud and you could hear the music as if you were sitting in the lounge. Overall we were very disappointed in this Cruise and is considering another cruise line for our next cruise. We had purchased $100. credit and was suppose to get $100. fr Carnival. When I booked this cruise I asked if I could use this towards this cruise, they said yes and forgot to do it and then said they would credit our Sail and sign card instead to find out we only got $50. Customer service explained why but wasn't that nice about it. Kept saying it was on the certificate, you should have read it.

overcrowded, lineups long and slow.