I've Had Better

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: November 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Victory
I must say that people were right 'Once you're on a Royal Caribbean Cruise you'll want to go back'. With that said I found the Carnival Victory lacking in space. It felt like a maze just walking around trying to find your way. The entertainment was lacking, nothing exciting to do once your on but lounge by the pool and even that was blah, pools look like small hot tubs! Food wise I would recommend more of an open option when it comes to breakfast and lunch. Having the same thing over and over just isn't appetizing. The dinners were good, not great but good. Our wait staff were extremely nice and very entertaining, again better then the ships shows lol.
The Ports were awesome and fun to explore. The Southern Caribbean is highly recommended to visit although I would buy the excursions outside the ship. They were more exciting and cheaper.
I would do it all over again but I would go with a different cruise line

They need more options for lunch and dinner

Lack in entertainment and activities

Staff were very friendly and extremely helpful

More open space felt to crowded

Staterooms were clean and great for its size for 2 grown people. I would recommend a bigger room for those with children.

Pros: Different Ports for everyday

Cons: Ugliest Ship Ever... No good entertainment!

Recommends Carnival Victory? No.