Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

I've Had Better

Sail Date: November 01, 2012

I must say that people were right 'Once you're on a Royal Caribbean Cruise you'll want to go back'. With that said I found the Carnival Victory lacking in space. It felt like a maze just walking around trying to find your way. The entertainment was lacking, nothing exciting to do once your on but lounge by the pool and even that was blah, pools look like small hot tubs! Food wise I would recommend more of an open option when it comes to breakfast and lunch. Having the same thing over and over just isn't appetizing. The dinners were good, not great but good. Our wait staff were extremely nice and very entertaining, again better then the ships shows lol.
The Ports were awesome and fun to explore. The Southern Caribbean is highly recommended to visit although I would buy the excursions outside the ship. They were more exciting and cheaper.
I would do it all over again but I would go with a different cruise line

Pros: Different Ports for everyday

Cons: Ugliest Ship Ever... No good entertainment!

Recommends Carnival Victory? No.

More open space felt to crowded
They need more options for lunch and dinner
Staterooms were clean and great for its size for 2 grown people. I would recommend a bigger room for those with children.
Staff were very friendly and extremely helpful
Lack in entertainment and activities