my worse cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: November 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Victory
my over all impression was that the ship needs a make over. And they should not book that many people. I find staff are less attentive maybe because the gratuity is already been paid. So they don't have to work for it. The lines are too much. I am a frequent cruiser, but have not used carnival since 2003. Now I know why. It is a lot worse than it was before. The ports were great though .

Pros: very good ports \, beautiful islands

Cons: there were too many people. the lines in buffet always long . could not get to some of the shows standing room only. my cabin bathroom was dirty \, the staff was not attentive as in the past. they were less concern about their jobs..

Recommends Carnival Victory? No.