Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

one word MAGICAL

Sail Date: October 14, 2012

We just came back from a 7 day cruise out of puerto rico on the Carnival Victory.. I cannot say enough good things about it.. We took my mother and we went to so many different places we had to give her a test each day so she could remember where all we had been.. the ship was in wonderful shape and the staff was the best we had ever had after sailing with Carnival numerous times... the anytime dining was awesome because we don't like to be on to much of a schedule.. everything I had planned on happened far above my expectations.. I have only been back 1 day and am checking for a new cruise... Thank You Carnival!!

Pros: any time dining\, prompt room service\, no lines for anything\, free drinks in the casino after 1500 pts.

Cons: having to get 1500 pts before the free drinks

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!