Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

I will never book with Carnival Again

Sail Date: August 26, 2012

The ship was dated, the service was fair. The attention to detail was missing. Food lines were too long, and over crowded, the food selection was mediocure. My last cruise was on Princess. It was like comparing the Hilton to the Super 8. Dining should be an experiencee, not something to endure.

Pros: The Port's of call were beautiful.

Cons: Mealtimes

Recommends Carnival Victory? No.

Ship was old and it looked it. Always dirty dishes outside the state rooms, for hours sometimes.
Meals times were always crowded and the food always looked like a hodgepode or a mess of something you couldn't identify. Only opened one side of the buffet up during the busiest time. Food was always the same, scrambled eggs were powder, toast made a head of time and cold. The dining room was better, but was also lacking. It didn't feel like a dinig experience and most of the time my food was cold.
Size was good, but I had a balcony. Room was dated.
I can't even say average because compared to other cruises the were below standard. Room steward did a nice job. Staff just seemed to be going trough the motions.
Enjoyed the casino.