The Best Getaway

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 15, 2012
Ship: Carnival Victory
I truly enjoyed this vacation. I was always informed of upcoming activities, loved the comedy show ( Happy cole), the waiters were very friendly and caring. I will never forget my waiters Budi and Leandro. I truly loved all the shows and great prices the stores offered!!!!!

The ship was very spacious\, I never felt over crowed or frustrated. The ship was well decorated and clean. The only thing I did not like was that we did not have our own iron. I had to wait to long to iron my clothes.

Pros: I loved the energy on the ship

Cons: I hated that I had to wait 2 hrs to use an iron because there was only one per floor.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!