Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

10th cruise

Sail Date: July 01, 2012

The ship was adequate. Nothing special or spectacular. I would have liked to have seen the cabin personnel more often (attentive) Also, VIP status doesn't mean much-I never got a chance to take pictures pre-boarding the person told me that I would be able to on the ship which was not true and it was my friend's very first cruise-extremely disappointing

Pros: This is the first time that I stayed in a suite it was a wonderful cabin

Cons: Two separate lines in the morning for the breakfast buffet-The omelet line should be combined with the other line by the time you receive your food from the omelet line or the pancake\, sausage\, bacon\, etc. line the other food is cold.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

The food was average-This was my friend's first cruise and she commented that she thought that the food was supposed to be spectacular on the cruises and further commented that it was just adequate-I must agree.
Nothing above and beyond. Service adequate.
Not a large variety as on previous cruises with Carnival.
It appeared that children were running amuck. Other adults were complaining. Not sure if parents weren't enrolling their children or not enough programs. Also\, there was a another distraught parent who discussed a two year old that was missing for an hour and a half and the rest of the ship was not alerted.