10th cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Victory
The ship was adequate. Nothing special or spectacular. I would have liked to have seen the cabin personnel more often (attentive) Also, VIP status doesn't mean much-I never got a chance to take pictures pre-boarding the person told me that I would be able to on the ship which was not true and it was my friend's very first cruise-extremely disappointing

The food was average-This was my friend's first cruise and she commented that she thought that the food was supposed to be spectacular on the cruises and further commented that it was just adequate-I must agree.

Not a large variety as on previous cruises with Carnival.

It appeared that children were running amuck. Other adults were complaining. Not sure if parents weren't enrolling their children or not enough programs. Also\, there was a another distraught parent who discussed a two year old that was missing for an hour and a half and the rest of the ship was not alerted.

Nothing above and beyond. Service adequate.

Pros: This is the first time that I stayed in a suite it was a wonderful cabin

Cons: Two separate lines in the morning for the breakfast buffet-The omelet line should be combined with the other line by the time you receive your food from the omelet line or the pancake\, sausage\, bacon\, etc. line the other food is cold.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!