Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

It was a nice time!

Sail Date: July 01, 2012

I have been on many carnival cruises. They were fantastic. Two years ago we sailed this same cruise. It was amazing! This time, I felt it lacked some qualities. I feel that the adult pool was never an adult pool,children were always in it. I am not a cruise conisour, but I feel the quality was really relaxed this time. The food in dining room was okay, NOT WOW! We did have a good time but it wasn't the best that Carnival had to offer. My husband said\" Maybe next time we will try a different cruise line.\" I feel bad because we always enjoyed CARNIVAL.

Pros: islands

Cons: food

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!