a Fantastic Cruise!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 13, 2012
Ship: Carnival Victory
I loved the bathroom! I have been on other ships and the bathrooms were so tiny, but this one was great! The lobster and ribs were so delicious, I really enjoyed the pizza, the ice cream. The staff was wonderful always calling me by my name, I loved the towel animals in our room. I cried when I had to leave because of the friendships that I had made with the dining room staff.

Some of the food in the buffet was bland, but most of it was delicious. I enjoyed the wide variety that you had to choose from.

I liked the variety, but the 2 lead singers needed help.

They were wonderful, I even took pictures of them! Coco, and H. Lin and their assistant as well as my omelet maker and other lady who worked in the dining area.

Our room was the best that I have had!

Pros: The staff was wonderful! Courteous, helpful, always willing to lend a hand, always cleaning, the omelets were magnificient

Cons: I was always cold in the dining room

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!