Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

a Fantastic Cruise!

Sail Date: May 13, 2012

I loved the bathroom! I have been on other ships and the bathrooms were so tiny, but this one was great! The lobster and ribs were so delicious, I really enjoyed the pizza, the ice cream. The staff was wonderful always calling me by my name, I loved the towel animals in our room. I cried when I had to leave because of the friendships that I had made with the dining room staff.

Pros: The staff was wonderful! Courteous, helpful, always willing to lend a hand, always cleaning, the omelets were magnificient

Cons: I was always cold in the dining room

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

Some of the food in the buffet was bland, but most of it was delicious. I enjoyed the wide variety that you had to choose from.
I liked the variety, but the 2 lead singers needed help.
Our room was the best that I have had!
They were wonderful, I even took pictures of them! Coco, and H. Lin and their assistant as well as my omelet maker and other lady who worked in the dining area.