Run around

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: April 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Victory
However it seemed the crowd on ship was a little young and roudy. My last night my camera, phone and cash were stolen from right under my nose. And the only night I was up past 9pm out of the disco. The Security didnt seem so concerned. And all communication with Carnival over this is the same. [oh sorry your memories are gone]. Thats all they respond with.

Great Service!!

The family early shows were good.

All the staff made the vacation perfect. With the exception of security and customer service the noght my items were stolen.

I say this because of the placement of our balcony room. I will only stay on the spa deck from now on. Quiet and peacefull!

Pros: The Itinerary and the Islands were perfect!! Our room was perfect!!

Cons: The crowd was roudy.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!