Great first cruise to the Caribbean!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Carnival Victory

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)

Sail Date: April 22, 2012

Ship: Carnival Victory

Review Summary

This was my first cruise ever, and I'm very glad that I chose the Carnival Victory. Carnival is clearly committed to making the cruise fun, friendly and stress-free. Activities were well-rounded, the food and drinks were top-notch, and the ship staff were some of the friendliest, most helpful people I have ever met. Within two days, many of the staff in the dining hall knew us by name! The cruise demographic was also very diverse -- a good balance between singles, couples and families. I was very pleased to see a daily GLBT happy hour. The islands we visited were absolutely stunning, and the excursions well worth the money. I would DEFINITELY recommend the South Caribbean -- turquoise seas, mountainous and volcanic terrain, friendly people, enticing food and fascinating history.

Ship Experiences

Pros: Diverse onboard activities, awesome food, amazing and attentive staff, gorgeous ports of call

Cons: cost of drinks

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!