Amazing Cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 18, 2012
Ship: Carnival Victory
I went on this cruise with my 2 best friends and we had a blast. There is just so much to do. You're constantly busy and constantly doing something. The entertainment was great as well as the destinations were beautiful. I enjoyed this cruise very much!

The food was good. There was a lot of variety. We had the late dining option which was good for us so we could relax a little after coming back on the ship from the excursions. We had wonderful servers but I feel like our table was always last to get everything. One night we spent 2 1/2 hours in the dining room and were the last ones to leave.

As I've said before I liked the entertainment. There was always something going on. It was never a dull moment. Whether it be a hairy chest contest, a show in the theater, a comedian, karoeke, or a midnight buffet it was a lot of fun.

The staff, servers, entertainers, and everyone else was very helpful. You could tell they were willing to go above and beyond and always wanted to help.

I liked the overall theme of the ship. This particular Carnival ship does not have a Steakhouse which I missed from other Carnival ships. But thats ok the food was still good. It was very clean and you could tell the staff were very serious about keeping it clean and sanitary.

We weren't looking for an extravagant room. We were only in the room to sleep and shower. There is so much to do on the ship. For 3 people it was perfect for us.

Pros: Destinations, Entertainment, Food

Cons: Nothing =)

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!