Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Ready to go again!!!

Sail Date: March 01, 2012

Have been on 6 Carnival cruises and always thought "Carnival is the FUN ships, nothing blingy or over the top" but man was I in for an awakening! The Carnival Victory was very impressive with it's caribbean sea colors! The outdoor deck around the pool and slide area was very well laid out with different levels and the outdoor theater was a plus!
This was my 11th cruise and I would place Carvival Victory in a close race with my # 1 ship that i've been on.

Pros: The fact that we were in a different port for six of the seven days.

Cons: We could have stayed longer in each port.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

Decor was a little bland, pink marble sinks and countertops in balcony suites could use some updating.
Dining rooms were very nicely decorated. Food was the best I've eaten on a cruise ship! Presented well and the table waiters were very nice and personable. Guillermo from Guatemala was #1!
The best on my cruises so far!