Great as Usual

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 05, 2012
Ship: Carnival Victory
Neat and clean and modern.

I don't know if you didn't have the Chef's showing on this cruise or I just missed it. One of my favorite events on my past cruises.

Agnes was our room stward and she was awesome! She was always so bright and cheery and remember all our names all the time. Incredible.
Our waiter was Jerome and his assistant Edwin - both were great!

It was all great but kind of difficult to get from the front to the back around the kitchen area. We kept having to go up two floors and come back down.

Pros: Food - Excursions

Cons: Missing some things I wanted to do/see

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!