Better than I expected

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 08, 2012
Ship: Carnival Victory
Cabin Type: Suite
I went into the cruise thinking it was going to be fair but it was better than I expected. Embarking the ship was a little hectic but the disembark went very smooth. Waiter did a poor job, we were always there at 6:00 and were the last ones to leave the dining room at 8:00 because it took him 45 minutes to bring each course. In most the cases the dinner came out cold because it was probably sitting in the back waiting for him to pick it up. He apologized each night, but continued to be absent when it came to serving us. The rest of the wait staff and service people were fine.

Pros: I loved the ports on this cruise.

Cons: Food wasn't was mediocre, dining service was less than stellar. Room steward was good.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!