Good times on the FUN SHIP!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

8 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 18, 2011
Ship: Carnival Victory
The ship overall needs updating. The cruise director was great! But customer service could have been better. Crew, most of the time, didn't go out of their way it seemed. Not too many smiles and greetings when you passed by them. No help at all from this blonde sales girl at the jewelry store unless I asked her. I circled the store several times to get her attention that I was interested in jewelry. And when I asked her for a certain type of jewelry, she didn't seem interested at all in helping. She responded "we don't have that, or it's gone". The rings were right in the outside showcase which I noticed after I walked out of the store. Her attitude discouraged me to purchase the jewelry I really wanted. Regarding our cabin steward, we didn't even get complete turndown service on Day #7 of 8 of the trip. And we had to keep calling him for missing stuff out of our room: ie. robe replacement, linens to split the beds, etc. Otherwise, the ship had lots of activities for all. Still had a good time. :-)

No complaints!!!

No complaints.

Needs to be more friendly!

Needs updating, perhaps new upholstery. I wish there was a NO SMOKING policy throughout the entire inside of the ship. I have severe allergies!

Mattress could be more comfortable; perhaps just new ones.

Pros: Food was in abundance.

Cons: Customer service could have been better.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!