Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Not as great as I hoped

Sail Date: September 25, 2011

I liked my last cruise more. The food quality was poor. The speed of service was poor. Activities and entertainment weren't as enjoyable.

Pros: the pool and jacuzzi, and the announcer guy (nice accent and didn't bother too early in morning)

Cons: the food, the atmosphere, the age group

Recommends Carnival Victory? No.

I had to call over and over and over again just to get in touch with guest services. If they are there to serve the guest, then the phone needs to be answered. The people next to us were raging drunk, out of control, screaming, banging on walls, yelling, slamming doors (at 2:30AM!) and I couldn't get in touch with guest services to get security to come down!
have had much better. I also got sick from the food on the last night (this is the second time this has happened...on the last night!)
overall pretty good, but our appliances were breaking constantly! the phone, the blow dryer, the bathroom!
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Zip lining was great....but not as high or intense as I would have liked
Bridgetown, Barbados
turtles are cool...but few available. Must know that the people there all fight w/ each other to get you to purchase things from them.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Went to St. John. nice place. Great beach. Would have been good if i knew to bring snorkling equipment.
Castries, St. Lucia
It was good, but didn't get what I expected from the excursion. Liked the mineral bath.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
nice beach. good was good. don't remember name, but nude beach on atlantic side.