Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Awesome Experience!!!

Sail Date: September 18, 2011

This was the first Cruise I have ever taken and I know it won't be the last. The customer service was above and beyond my expectations. The rooms are cleaned twice a day, the housekeeper I had knew my name the first day I checked in! The food is delicious, the waiters go out of their way to give excellent service. The activities such as the game shows, night-time Las Vegas style events, live bands, comedy shows, bingo nights.... I can go on and on... are so much fun!! I am already looking forward to my next cruise!

Pros: The Fun Activities

Cons: Smoking

Recommends Carnival Victory? No.

The rooms are kept super neat, the public bathrooms are sparkling, overall, the ship couldn't be more perfect!
Excellent Wait Staff!
Bigger rooms than expected!
I give the staff 10 stars!!!
You will never get bored, there is so much variety that you can do something different every night!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
This to me was the most beautiful Island the beach: Trunk Bay located at St. Johns Island (you have to take a 15 min ferry ride which cost $12 round trip from St. Thomas) is the most beautiful beach I had ever seen!
Don't Miss: Trunk Bay at St. Johns
Bridgetown, Barbados
We took a 2 hour city tour which was nice, the tour guide took us to the oldest church St James, it was nice.
Castries, St. Lucia
During this visit we took a Catamaran out to Souffriere, where we visited a volcano and also went to a Beautiful Botanical garden.
Don't Miss: The botanical garden
Basseterre, St. Kitts
This little island has a population of 35,000 and approximately 100,000 little monkeys that are so cute, there are a lot of people walking around doing "monkey business" which really means you give a donation to their owner and take a picture with them
Don't Miss: You have to ask your tour guide to take you to this really awesome place where you get to see where the Carribean Ocean and the Atlantic Ocean meet!