Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Excellent!! Can't wait to go back

Sail Date: September 18, 2011

This was my second cruise experience. I loved everything!! Everyday was so much fun whether it was on the ship itself or at one of the great ports of call. The fun crew were awesome!! They were hilarious and kept my husband and I entertained for the 7 days we were there. Because we sailed in September there were almost no kids which was nice for a married couple. Unfortunately we did miss out on our last port of call due to a tropical storm that it was in the area. That didn't affect the quality of our experience at all. FYI - we sailed on 9/18/11.

Pros: Everything!!

Cons: Debarking the ship was a bit of a hassle.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!